a. Buy an Application Form from any of our Sales Outlet in the country (Accra, Tema,
Sogakope, Takoradi, Kumasi and Tamale) at the cost of GH¢150.00 (One hundred and fifty cedis).
Forms are also being sold at selected Post Offices in the country. You may
contact our Admission Office for those Locations and telephone numbers of our
b. You may also Apply Online or Download
Send the Completed Application Package, including supporting documents, to
Executive Center For Postgraduate Studies Admissions Office,
GNAT Headquarters (Teacher’s Hall)
Near Workers College, Adabraka-Accra
Address: P. O. Box CT 1017, Cantonments-Accra
Hotlines: +233(0) 244 058 292 / 233(0)20 727 9000
The application package must include:
- Completed Application Form, signed by the Student Applicant or the Legal
Guardian and Two Referees.
- Copy (ies) of Relevant Academic Certificate(s), Results Slip or Transcripts or a
certified English translation of certificate if you are not from an English speaking
country. The original translation must contain confirmation from the translator/
translation company that it is an accurate translation of the original document,
the date of the translation, the translator/an authorized official of the translation
company’s full name and signature, and the translator/translation company’s contact
- A copy of a Passport Size Picture should be attached on submission
- Please retain a photocopy of your entire Application Form.
- Applicants are being advised to apply as early as possible to avoid any disappointment.
- ECPS Admissions Office will only process completed Application Forms.
- Completed Forms must be submitted one (1) week from the Date of Purchase.
If the application is successful, you will receive:
- An offer of a place indicating the course of study offered
- Confirmed Course Dates
- Indication of Fees Payable (Tuition) upon Confirmation of your place
- An Acceptance Form
- A copy of the Terms and Conditions
To reserve your place at Westford you should then sign and return the Acceptance Forms
as indicated in the Offer Letter and send it together with a Tuition Deposit.
Course Fees include:
- Tuition Fees
- Course Handouts
Course Fees do not include the following:
- Text Books
- External Examination Fees
- ECPS Social Programme Events such as Graduation, Excursion or Trips etc.
- Feeding and Maintenance