The Course Fee is Ghc10,000 for the full one year. It's a Two Semester Programme with 5 month duration for each. The Course Fee per Semester is Ghc5000, PAYABLE in Five(5) Installments depending on your financial capacity.
The payment breakdown is as follows:
- Ghc1000 initial payment before the commencement of the First Semester.
- Ghc1000 second payment (to be paid in the 2nd month into the Semester)
- Ghc1000 third payment (to be paid in the 3rd month into the Semester)
- Ghc1000 fourth payment (to be paid in the 4th month into the Semester)
- Ghc1000 final (to be paid in the 5th month into the Semester)
There are 12 Modules to study in order to complete the Program. 6 Modules for the first semester and 6 Modules in the second semester.
The cost for the Registration Form is Ghc150. The Form is available online and also at University of Ghana Post Office. To register, kindly send a mail to email@example.com to request for a Registration Form.
Completed Forms should be scanned and mailed back to firstname.lastname@example.org together with supporting documents. Hard Copies of the Application Form must be submitted to the Course Director on the first day of Lectures.
The Application Package must include the following:
- Completed Application Form, signed by the Student Applicant or the Legal Guardian and Two Referees.
- Copy(ies) of Relevant Academic Certificate(s), Results Slip or Academic Transcripts.
- A copy of a Passport Size Picture should be attached on submission.
Please retain a photocopy of your entire Application Form.
Applicants are being advised to apply as early as possible to avoid any disappointment.
NB: ECPS Admissions Office will only process completed Application Forms.
Completed Forms must be Submitted one (1) week from the Date of Purchase.
If the application is successful, you will receive:
- An offer of Admission indicating the course of study offered.
- Confirmed Course Dates
- Approved Fees Payable upon Confirmation of your Admission.
- An Admission Acceptance Form.
- A copy of the Terms and Conditions.